Our Party Cups are versatile and ready to fill and bake to make entertaining easy. It can be filled with sweet for dessert or savoury as an appetizer. We chose to share this vegetarian as the Cremini mushroom gives this dish a nice woodsy flavour, and the thyme makes it even more interesting. Makes for 20-24 Tartlets.
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, diced small
- 1 lb Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped, plus more for serving or 1 tsp dried thyme leaves
- ¾ cup grated Gruyere cheese (2 oz)
- Sable & Rosenfeld Party Cups
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Place Sable & Rosenfeld Party Cups on baking sheet.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high.
- Add shallot and cook, stirring, until soft, 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until soft and browned, 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in thyme and remove skillet from heat.
- Divide mushroom mixture and cheese among cups.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with more thyme. Serve warm.