Try this combination of Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy sauce topped with bruschetta with other proteins such as chicken or fish. Option to put the Bruschetta on the side as a dip.
- 1 Flank Steak
- ¾ cup Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Teriyaki Sauce (available in Canada only)
- ½ jar Sable & Rosenfeld Red Pepper Thai Bruschetta
- Score steak across the grain diagonally in one direction; repeat in opposite direction. Do not cut through steak.
- Using a tablespoon, rub sauce into both sides of steak. (Approximately 6 Tbsp/side.) Wrap in aluminum foil. Refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
- Grill steak over medium heat; 5 minutes on one side, 7 minutes on the other.
- To serve, slice thinly across grain.
- Serve topped with Red Pepper Thai Bruschetta. Serves 6