These are the perfect finger food. I started making them for friends and soon I had to keep the recipe handy as people continually fell in love with them. The recipe is made quicker by using our Red Pepper Thai Bruschetta.
- 24 ¼-inch-thick baguette slices
- 24 large peeled and deveined shrimp, halved horizontally
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Sable & Rosenfeld Red Pepper Thai Bruschetta
- Place the bread under a grill and toast it until it is golden warm (one side only).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and gently sauté garlic and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for 2 - 3 minutes until pink.
- Top the bread slices with the Red Pepper Bruschetta and then 2 shrimp halves per slice.