Skip to content
Canned tuna is often forgotten at the back of your pantry, let us show you this delicious tuna salad recipe, it'll make a great lunch salad in a pinch.
- 2 cups of canned albacore white tuna in water, drained or 2 cups left over grilled or poached tuna
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- ⅛ cup red onion
- ½ cup well drained Sable & Rosenfeld Spicy Olive Bruschetta
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Flake the tuna with a fork into a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir together well. Add salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until cold and serve on a bed of lettuce leaves that have been washed and dried.