This appetizer is at the intersection of flavour and texture. A hint of savoury from the bacon, a touch of sweetness from the peaches and the almonds add a surprising crunch. All served in the Sable & Rosenfeld Party Cups.
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1 64 count package of Sable and Rosenfeld Party Cups
- ½ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ½ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup peach preserves
- ¼ cup almonds
- Thaw frozen peaches.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cheese and bacon. Fill each party cup with about ½ teaspoon peach preserves and about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture. Bake 7-8 minutes or until cheese begins to soften.
- Meanwhile, chop peaches and almonds finely.
- Remove party cups from oven.
- top evenly with peaches and sprinkle with almonds. Serve.