When summer temperatures begin to rise, easy casual entertaining is the answer. A platter of sandwiches and a cold cocktails will guarantee to keep the party going.
- 4 thin chicken cutlets
- 4 crusty rolls, split horizontally
- 3 oz Sable & Rosenfeld Mediterranean Olive Bruschetta or Sable & Rosenfeld Spicy Bruschetta
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced ½ inch thick
- 1 Vidalia onion or other sweet onion, sliced ¼ inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat Grill.
- Brush tomatoes, onion, and cut sides of rolls with olive oil from the jar of Sable and Rosenfeld Mediterranean Olive Bruschetta or Sable and Rosenfeld Spicy Bruschetta.
- Grill tomatoes and onions over high heat until softened and lightly charred, about 2 minutes for tomatoes and 6 minutes for onion.
- Transfer veggies to a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill bread until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned in spots and fully cooked, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cut chicken to fit rolls and evenly divide among roll bottoms.
- Top with tomato, onion, and your choice of bruschetta.
- Close sandwiches, cut in half, and serve.