Stuffing a classic beef burger with our Sable & Rosenfeld's 3 pepper blast dip gives the burger a sweet depth of flavour.
- 1½ lbs ground chuck
- 1⅓ cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 Tbsp Sable & Rosenfeld 3 Pepper Blast Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season ground chuck with salt and pepper. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a 4-inch round patty.
- Top each of 4 patties with ⅓ cup grated sharp cheddar cheese and then 2 Tbsp 3 Pepper Blast. Place a second patty over each cheese-topped patty, pressing to seal.
- Grill burgers 4 - 6 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Serve on buns with choice of condiments.