One of entertaining's biggest secret is organization—without sacrificing taste and presentation. Let me put it this way: I set out hors d'oeuvres, but I refuse to pass them around in case it interrupts conversation.
These Tipsy Onion Roll-ups can be made ahead, and their bite size nature is inviting and those who are hungry, and naturally, other guests will follow.
- ½ cup Roquefort cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 2 jars of Sable & Rosenfeld Vermouth Tipsy Onions
- 10 oz crushed almonds or pistachios
- In a food processor mix cheeses and cream until soft.
- Drain and dry all Tipsy Onions.
- Roll each onion in the cheese mixture to coat, then roll each coated onion in crushed nuts.
- Refrigerate until chilled.