The spicy bruschetta stuffed potatoes can be done with with large baking potatoes, or to make it bite size appetizer, make it with smaller potatoes.
- 6 baking potatoes
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 jar Sable & Rosenfeld Spicy Olive Bruschetta
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Prick potatoes with fork and rub with a bit of butter or oil and salt. Place on oven rack and bake for 45-55 mins or until potatoes are soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Remove cooked flesh from potato skins, leaving about ¼ shell.
- Place cooked potatoes in large mixer bowl. Add butter, sour cream, salt and pepper and beat for one minute until fluffy. Spoon mixture back into potato shells.
- Bake for 20-30 mins or until potatoes are beginning to turn golden brown on the edges and are slightly puffed.
- Garnish each potato half with Spicy Olive Bruschetta