Adapted from a Bobby Flay recipe. We'll show you how to make your own Vanilla syrup to bring out the natural vanilla bean flavour, top with some bubbly and a shot of bourbon for this celebratory cocktail recipe.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- Bourbon (recommended: Woodford Reserve)
- Prosecco or sparkling wine, chilled
- Sable & Rosenfeld Whiskey Tipsy Cherries
Vanilla Simple Syrup
- Combine the sugar, water, bean and seeds in small pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature, then discard the vanilla bean.
- chill the champagne flute
- Add 1 shot of bourbon and 2 tablespoons vanilla bean syrup to the champagne flute.
- Fill with sparkling wine
- Top with a Whiskey Tipsy Cherry and serve.
Back to Recipes