This cocktail works well as a nightcap, and don't forget the orange and the Tipsy whiskey soaked cherries that gives this cocktail a hint of brightness and sweetness.
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 to 3 dashes bitters
- 2 ounces bourbon
- Orange slice
- Sable & Rosenfeld Whiskey Tipsy Cherries
- Place the sugar cube at the bottom of an old-fashioned glass.
- Saturate the cube with bitters and muddle.
- Fill the glass with ice, the larger the cubes, the better.
- Add the bourbon.Stir well.
- Garnish with an orange slice our whiskey soaked cherry.