Take this popular Lasagna entree and transform it into bite-size appetizers. It will surprise and delight your guests with every bite.
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp water
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz Hot Sausage
- ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- ¾ cup tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano
- 40 Sable & Rosenfeld Party Cups
- ⅓ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together ricotta cheese, water and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 5 minutes or until sausage is crumbled, stirring occasionally. Drain; stir in tomato sauce.
- Place party cups on large shallow baking pan. Divide meat mixture evenly between party cups; spoon ricotta mixture on top of meat. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and cheese melts. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.