The hardboiled can be cooked the night before the party, the Sable & Rosenfelds' Bruschetta give the familiar Deviled eggs a delightful twist, use the Spicy Olive Bruschetta for a kick.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and shelled
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 12 tsp Sable & Rosenfeld Mediterranean Bruschetta or Spicy Olive Bruschetta, well-drained
- Slice eggs lengthwise in half.
- Carefully remove the yolks, leaving the whites intact.
- Place the yolks in a bowl, mash and add mayonnaise and mustard.
- Spoon the filling into the whites, mounding it slightly to resemble a whole egg.
- Top each egg with Sable & Rosenfeld bruschetta.
- Keep the eggs refrigerated until serving time.