When asked our founder Myra Sable to describe her perfect last meal, she said she wasn't sure what she would eat, but the meal would start with a classic martini with two Sable & Rosenfeld vermouth soaked olives.
- 2-1/2 oz gin (vodka)
- 1/2 oz dry vermouth
- 2 Sable & Rosenfeld Vermouth Tipsy Olives
- Pre-chill glass. Fill martini shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in vermouth and gin (vodka). Shake.
- Strain into glass and add two Tipsy Olives.
- Make it a Dirty Martini: add Tipsy Dirty Martini Mix or Tipsy Spicy Dirty Martini Mix.
- For a twist substitute Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Blue Cheese Olives, Sable & Rosenfeld Gin Lemon Tipsy Olives or Sable & Rosenfeld Vodka Tipsy Fiery Olives.