This chocolate cherry martini can be served in a sugar-rimmed glass. Moisten the rim of the glass with water. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold glass upside down and dip rim in sugar.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 oz chocolate-flavored vodka
- 1/2 oz cherry brandy
- 4 oz half-and-half cream
- 1/2 tsp juice from Sable & Rosenfeld Whiskey Tipsy Cherries
- 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 (or more) Sable & Rosenfeld Whiskey Tipsy Cherries
- Fill shaker with ice. Add the vodka, brandy, cream and cherry juice.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker.
- Place syrup in the bottom of a chilled cocktail glass; strain vodka mixture on top.
- Serve with cherries.