We would recommend using homemade lime-aid for this drink, the freshness and acidity of the lime-aid will make the margarita extra refreshing.
- 1½ cups homemade limeade (recipe below)
- ¼ cup Sable & Rosenfeld Whiskey Tipsy Cherry juice or grenadine
- 3 Tbsp triple sec
- ½ cup tequila
- Sable & Rosenfeld Whiskey Tipsy Cherries
- Lime wedges
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¾ cup Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2½ cups water
- To prepare the limeade, pour fresh squeezed lime juice through a strainer. Mix with sugar and water until dissolved.
- In a small pitcher combine 1½ cups limeade, cherry juice, triple sec and tequila. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, garnished with cherries and additional lime slices if desired.