This boiled shrimp recipe is perfect for a beach themed event. Dip your favourite seafood in Sable & Rosenfeld's Seafood Cocktail Sauce and pair it with a cool summer beer.
- 2 quarts water
- 2 lbs large (21 to 30 count) shrimp with shells
- 2 tsp Shrimp and Crab Boil seasoning
- Sable & Rosenfeld Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- Bring water and salt to boil in large sauce pot.
- Stir in shrimp and Crab Boil. Return to boil; cover. Cook 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Serve with Sable & Rosenfeld Seafood Cocktail Sauce.