Cauliflower is the star of this warm winter salad. Drizzle Sable & Rosenfeld Mediterranean Olive Bruschetta as the dressing.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, washed and cored
- 1 jar of Sable & Rosenfeld Mediterranean Olive Bruschetta
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, washed and dried
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a large baking sheet in foil and dampened parchment paper squeezed of excess moisture on top. Open a jar of bruschetta mix. Use 6 tablespoons of the oil and cover parchment.
- Wash and core the whole cauliflower. Slice cauliflower in half inch slices and lay on baking sheet. Drizzle half the jar of bruschetta mix on top of cauliflower. Reserve the other half of jar for after baking.
- Bake for 20 mins or until crisped edges. Remove from the oven and place on a serving platter. Top with remaining bruschetta mix and sprinkle on lots of freshly chopped parsley.