The secret to this sandwich is to make it an hour or more in advance and then tightly wrap it in plastic to enable the juices to soak into the bread.
- 1 loaf Italian bread (approx 15 oz ) round or long
- 1½ cups Sable & Rosenfeld Mediterranean Olive Bruschetta
- 3 oz Capicola ham thinly sliced
- 3 oz genoa salami , thinly sliced
- 3 oz provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 oz Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- Halve the bread lengthwise.
- Spread olive bruschetta on one side of the bread and coat the other side with oil.
- Layer the olive salad laden side with overlapping slices of ham, salami, provolone and Swiss.
- Cut into pieces and serve.