The secret to this sandwich is to make it an hour or more in advance then tightly wrapped in plastic to enable the juices to soak into the bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread (approx 15 oz ) round or long
- 1½ cups Sable & Rosenfeld Olive Bruschetta
- 3 oz Capicola ham thinly sliced
- 3 oz genoa salami , thinly sliced
- 3 oz provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 oz Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- Halve the bread lengthwise.
- Spread olive bruschetta on one side of the bread and coat the other side with oil.
- Layer the olive salad laden side with overlapping slices of ham, salami, provolone and Swiss.
- Cut into pieces and serve.