Skip to content
This Potato Salad using our Tipsy Jerk Sauce goes nicely with any BBQ dish.
- 8 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1¼ cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Jerk Sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1½ cups finely chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Put potatoes in a large pot of salted water, bring to a boil. Cook until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Stir together mayonnaise, lime juice and Tipsy Jerk Sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes. Fold into mayonnaise mixture. Fold in celery, onion and scallions (reserving some scallions for garnish).
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Serves 8)