We think shrimp are the perfect appetizer ~ protein, bite sized, a beautiful colour when cooked and they're quick and easy to make. We prefer to leave the tail on for some extra flair.
- ½ cup Sable & Rosenfeld 3 Pepper Blast Dip
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ lbs (675g) uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled with tails left on, deveined
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Remove half the 3 Pepper Blast mixture, reserve for later use.
- Add parsley, oil and black pepper to remaining 3 Pepper Blast mixture; mix well. Toss with shrimp in a large bowl. Place in grill basket; place on grill grate.
- Grill 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, tossing occasionally. Remove from the grill.
- Toss the cooked shrimp with the reserved 3 Pepper Blast mixture. Serve.
Back to Recipes