Three martini version of a familiar Bloody Mary, learn how to make the Classic Bloody Mary Martini, Cajun, and Lemon Pepper. A twist on the familiar.
Bloody Mary Martini
- 2½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz tomato juice
- ½ oz juice from garlic olives
- celery salt
- 2 Sable & Rosenfeld Vodka Garlic Tipsy Olives
- Fill martini shaker with ice cubes. Combine vodka, tomato juice and olive juice in shaker. Shake briefly until chilled.
- Strain into martini glass and garnish with Tipsy Garlic Olives.
- Lightly shake celery salt over top.
The Cajun Martini
- 3 oz vodka or gin
- 1/2 oz juice from jalapeno olives
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, cut lengthwise
- Hot sauce
- 1-2 Sable & Rosenfeld Vodka Jalapeno Tipsy Olives
- Lightly coat martini glass with hot sauce. Empty any excess.
- Fill martini shaker with ice cubes. Pour in vodka or gin, olive juice and 1/2 jalapeno pepper. Shake until chilled.
- Strain into glass and add one or two Vodka Jalapeno Tipsy Olives.
Lemon Pepper Mary
- Lemon to rim glass
- Lemon pepper
- 2 dashes each Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ oz vodka
- ½ oz lemon juice
- Tomato juice
- Lemon wheel
- Sable & Rosenfeld Gin Lemon Tipsy Olives
- Rim a tall glass with lemon and lemon pepper.
- Add ice, 2 dashes each Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce, vodka, lemon juice.
- Top with tomato juice and garnish with three Sable & Rosenfeld Gin Lemon Tipsy Olives and a lemon wheel.