We love this pulled pork recipe, always a crowd favourite. If you happen to have leftovers, it goes great on a salad the next day.
- 3-4 lbs pork shoulder, bone in, trimmed
- 1 jar Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup water as needed.
- Preheat oven to 275 F
- Place pork on a heavy covered pot or Dutch oven. Add the sauce. Cover and cook the pork about 5 hours, basting several times, until very tender and meat is falling away from the bone.
- Add water if the sauce becomes too thick.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly. Remove the meat to the chopping board and pull apart into strands.
- Serve on hamburger buns or other buns.
- Notes: Can add more sauce as per taste.
- Delicious when served with pickled onions or coleslaw. (Serves 4-6)
Back to Recipes