This recipe is our Founder Myra's go-to rib recipe, pair the ribs with a refreshing coleslaw and classic potato for a crowd pleasing BBQ. This recipe serves 6.
- 6 lbs. baby back ribs
- 1½ bottles Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy BBQ Sauce
- Place ribs in a large baking dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss a bottle of Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy BBQ Sauce over ribs and cover with foil.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 1½ hours.
- Take ribs out of the sauce and place on platter until ready to place on grill.
- Just prior to grilling brush with ½ bottle of Tipsy BBQ Sauce and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until crispy and glazed.
- Cut into finger-sized ribs. Serves 6