A refreshing "olive(r) twist" to the traditional pesto that adds an acidity tang. This sauce is versatile and can be used as a spread on crusty bread, as a pasta sauce or a dip for grilled meat.
- 1 cup Sable & Rosenfeld Gin Tipsy Lemon Olives
- 1 cup packed parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Tbsp brine from the lemon olives
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more as needed
- Pulse all in a food processor, adding more oil as needed to make a smooth sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve on crusty bread or over pasta. Enjoy!