One of my favorite spirits that I’ve tried in the past year is a horseradish-infused vodka out of Portland. If you are unable to get your hands on a bottle of Kachka vodka, you can make your own horseradish-infused vodka by adding about 2 oz of fresh, chopped horseradish to a bottle of vodka (750ml) and let it sit for 24 hours. Sample vodka and add honey 1 tsp at a time to cut spice and astringency as needed.
Recipe By: Talia Kleinplatz
- 1¼ oz Horseradish-Infused Vodka
- ¼ oz Vodka
- ¼ oz Dry Vermouth
- 4 Sable & Rosenfeld Gin Lemon Tipsy Olives
- Lemon Peel
- Muddle one olive in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add horseradish infused vodka, plain vodka and vermouth. Stir over ice until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon oil from lemon peel and 3 Sable & Rosenfeld Gin Lemon Tipsy Olives.