Two secret ingredients here, our Tipsy BBQ Sauce and a package of dry french onion soup mix!
- 2½ to 3 lbs London Broil or Brisket
- 1 package Dry French Onion Soup mix
- 1 jar Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy BBQ Sauce
- Sprinkle dry soup mix on both sides of beef.
- Pour ½ bottle of Tipsy BBQ Sauce over beef and seal with foil. Bake 350F degrees for 1½ hours or until meat is soft. Remove, slice and return to baking pan and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Additional BBQ sauce can be added. Serve with Low Cal Garlic Potato Salad.