Mixing chewy dried fruits, crunchy nuts, and sweet toffee bits combined with sugar and butter, all into a bite size tart. Need I say more? Goes well with coffee and tea.
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup toffee bits
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Sable & Rosenfeld Party Cups
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix sugar, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla, whisking to mix. Stir in cranberries, toffee bits and walnuts.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of mixture into Party Cups.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.