We love this turkey chili recipe, it's rich in ingredients and flavours. Serve it pipping hot with a sprinkle of cheese and a dollop of our 3 Pepper Blast.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup finely chopped red, green and yellow pepper mixture
- 2 (4.5 oz) cans diced green chiles, divided
- 1 (28 oz) can tomatillos (or tomatoes), drained and chopped
- 2 (15 oz) cans cannellini beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp ground cumin, 2 Tbsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar Sable & Rosenfeld 3 Pepper Blast
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook turkey, garlic, peppers and onion until onion is translucent, 6-8 minutes. Transfer mixture to a slow cooker.
- Add 1 can chilies, tomatillos, cannellini beans, chicken broth, cumin, chili powder and salt, stirring well.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hrs.
- Add remaining 1 can chiles and cilantro, stirring well.
- Fill individual bowls, topping each with cheese and 3 Pepper Blast.