This might be the best BBQ chicken we've made all summer.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 jar Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy BBQ Sauce
- Rub chicken with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Set aside ½ cup BBQ sauce for serving.
- Brush half of the remaining sauce over the chicken.Grill, covered, 7-12 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160F degrees, turning and basting occasionally with sauce.
- Serve with reserved sauce.